spa manzanita presents (use to be just Janice but now she blames the spa)
NEW YEARS DAY POLAR PLUNGE
Once again its time to shed your inhibitions, fear, commons sense and clothes (bathing suits are pretty much required it’s a family event)!
When: New Years Day of course!
Where: Neahkahnie Beach, the parking lot just north of the stop sign on Beulah Reed Road. It’s the last big parking area on the north end of the beach. (one mile north of Laneda Ave downtown).
Time: 10:00 am that’s the time we meet and take pictures and have our friends (the ones not doing it) laugh at us. Then we “just do it”.
Please try to be on time so we don’t have to freeze our tuckus off while you are running up yelling “wait for me”!
Post: After the plunge you are invited to come by spa manzanita for hot cider, tea, treats and war stories!
Any questions: If you want to know if it’s crazy to do this well yes and no is the answer! Any other questions just call or email Janice Gaines at the spa.
-lets start the New Year with a blast-
9th ANNUAL NEW YEAR’S DAY
MANZANITA POLAR PLUNGE
1/1/2013 11:11 am
Just when you thought it was safe to go to the beach…
its that time of year again to shed your inhibitions, fears, common sense and some clothes, (it is a family event).
- When: New Years Day 2013
- Location: Neahkahnie Beach (one mile north of downtown Manzanita)
- Time: 11:00am is plunge time but be t here by 10:45
- Janice’s Polar Plunge Laws: Not many – #1Group photo prior to plunge so be there on time so we don’t have to freeze our tuckus off while you are yelling “wait for me!” #2. something covering your private parts I am sure they look great but…, #3. count down for the run into the water.and #4. full head dive (not really mandatory but a good idea if you ask me).
- Call or Email Janice Gaines or spa manzanita for any questions or comments or any other bright ideas!
- Reward: spa manzanita is going to reward anyone that participates with a 10%coupon off any service.
as Dr Seuss answers when asked why? “because these things are fun and fun is good!”
-all ages are welcome and encouraged-
503 368-4777No comments